Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for May 13, 2010
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for April 8, 2010:
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Special Use Permit – Stevens, Ronald (Rebel Adventure Tours) has requested a special use permit to run a recreational vehicle park for ATV’s on Parcel #’s 008-211-01 and 008-211-02, located off from Hwy. 93 at MP 10 just north of Western Elite & Bedroc.
4. Discussion only: Review of Alamo Industrial Park Master Plan and zoning ordinance
5. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
6. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
7. Set date and time for next meeting:
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on May 4, 2010, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le”Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
This agenda will also be posted on the Lincoln County Website at the following address: http://www.lincolncountynv.org/planning/meetings.htm
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes action item