Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for June 14, 2011 6:30 P.M.
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
- Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
- *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for April 12, 2012 and May 10, 2012.
- Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
- *For Possible Action: Special Use Permit for Steele, Robert to have nine (9) RV Hookups for a rodeo arena. The facility is located on Parcel #008-031-49; legal address is 749 Rodeo Dr. located in the Alamo area.
- *For Possible Action: Parcel Map for Sharp, Mary Lou to divide APN #008-291-15 into 3 parcels, current zoning is A4.
- *For Possible Action: Merger & Re-subdivision Map for Wittwer, Harold to merger APN #’s 013-100-08 & 013-100-09 and re-subdivide into 4 parcels, current zoning is RR7.
- Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
- Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on June 5, 2012, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.