Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for September 13, 2012
6:30 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for July 12, 2012.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map for Joseph Lewis Sharp to divide Parcel #004-071-06 into 2 parcels, located at 115 Weeping Willow St in Alamo, NV. Current zoning is RR4.
5. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map for Sharp, Mary Lou to divide APN #008-291-15 into 3 parcels, current zoning is A4.
6. *For Possible Action: Merger and re-subdivision for Laird Whipple Sr. Family Trust to merge Parcel #’s 012-170-01, 012-180-17, 012-180-18 and 012-180-20 and divide into 2 parcels; located by the Town of Panaca, legal address is 279 S. US 93, Panaca, NV 89042; in order to parcel a 1.14 acre parcel off where the existing house is located.
7. Discussion Item: Special Use Permits
8. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
9. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on September 5, 2012, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.