Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-8071, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for May 8, 2014
Lincoln County Court House
- Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
- *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for April 10th, 2014.
- Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
- *For Possible Action: Parcel Map Application for Stewart Nevada Enterprises, LLC to divide APN # 011-050-01 into two parcels. The parcel is located about 10 miles north on SR 318 from the intersection of SR 375 and 318 at Hiko. The current zoning on the parcel is A-4.
- *For Possible Action: Extension of Time, (Second extension), on 7 Parcel Maps for Matney, Glenn previously approved by the Lincoln County Planning Commission. APN #’s 013-190-03, 013-190-04, 013-190-05, 013-030-44, 013-030-45, 013-030-46 & 013-030-47 located in Highland Knolls.
- *For Possible Action: Special Use Permit Application for Thomas and Nicole Gutierrez on APN # 008-360-31. The parcel is located about a mile and a half south of the town of Alamo on Highway 93. Thomas and Nicole Gutierrez are proposing to move in a 2014 Winnebago Ultra-lite travel trailer onto their property and live in this travel trailer while their home is being built. The current zoning on the subject parcel is A-2.
- * For Possible Action: Special Use Permit Application for Toreson Industries Inc. on APN #’s 010-061-01 & 010-062-01. The parcel is located on Gunderson Road about 7 miles west of the town of Rachel. Toreson Industries, Inc. applied for a SUP for a medical marijuana establishment which may be licensed for a cultivation, production facility and dispensary. The current zoning on APN # 010-061-01 is RR-2 and the current zoning on 010-062-01 is C-2.
- Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
- Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa J. Free Administrative Assistant for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on May 2nd, 2014, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-8071 in advance so that arrangements may be made.