Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-8071, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for June 12, 2014
Lincoln County Court House
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for May 8th, 2014.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map Application for Whipple Cattle Company, Inc. to divide APN # - 011-100-14 into four parcels. The parcel is located at Ash Springs, approximately 7 miles north of the town of Alamo on US Highway 93. The current zoning for this parcel is A4
5. *For Possible Action: Special Use Permit Application for Samuel Lytle on APN # 008-031-22. The parcel is located approximately a mile south of the town of Alamo just off of US Highway 93. Mr. Lytle proposing to move in a single-wide modular home onto his parent’s property and prepare to build a home on his adjacent property. The zoning on the subject parcel is RR5.
6. * For Possible Action: Special Use Permit Application for Marta Agee on APNs # 010-030-14 and 010-030-15. The parcels are located approximately two miles west of Rachel. Ms. Agee is proposing to replace one aging modular with a new model and install a second modular. Both are for temporary employee housing/bunkhouses. The zoning on the subject parcel is RR4.
7. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
8. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa J. Free Administrative Assistant for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on June 6th, 2014, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-8071 in advance so that arrangements may be made.