Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-8071, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for August 21, 2014
Lincoln County Court House
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for June 12th, 2014.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map Application for Whipple Cattle Company, Inc. to divide APN # - 011-100-14 into four parcels. The parcel is located at Ash Springs, approximately 7 miles north of the town of Alamo on US Highway 93. The current zoning for this parcel is A4
5. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map Application for Lemoine & Shirley Davis to divide APN # 004-091-05 into two parcels. The parcel is located at 148 Weeping Willow Ave within the town of Alamo. The current zoning on this parcel is A3.
6. *For Possible Action: Special Use Permit Application for U. S. Rare Earth Minerals, Inc. (USREM) on BLM APN # - 012-100-18. The proposed use is located approximately one mile east of the Panaca, beyond the Lincoln County Fairgrounds. USREM will commence a small scale mining operation of Montmorillonite clay deposits. The current zoning on this parcel is A5.
7. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
8. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa J. Free Administrative Assistant for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on August 14th, 2014, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-8071 in advance so that arrangements may be made.