Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-8071, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for September 11, 2014
Lincoln County Court House
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for August 14th, 2014.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map Application for N. Peter Horlacher to divide APN 012-110-42 # into 2 parcels. The parcel is located approximately 1 mile north of the Junction of US 93 and SR 319 near Panaca. The current zoning on the parcel is A4.
5. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map Application for Richard J. Moser to divide APN # 005-251-27 into 2 parcels. The parcel is located approximately 12 north on US 93 outside of the town of Pioche on the Malloy Springs Road. The current zoning on the parcel is A2.
6. *For Possible Action: Partial Vacation or Abandonment Application for Darrell & Cindy Goodman of unnamed alleyway located south of Lots 9 and 10 of Block 52; west of Lightner Street in Pioche; APN # 001-043-03. Current zoning on the parcel is R1.
7. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
8. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa J. Free Administrative Assistant for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on September 5th, 2014, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-8071 in advance so that arrangements may be made.