Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-8071, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for October 9, 2014
Lincoln County Court House
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for September 11th, 2014.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Possible Action: Special Use Permit 6 Month Final Review for KW Legacy Ranch in order to run a Family Focused Adolescent program using a working cattle ranch as a therapeutic family tool; the facility will provide treatment for up to 16-20 adolescents ranging in ages from 13-17. The facility is located on Parcel # 011-090-19; in Hiko, NV between mile post 1 & 2 off from SR 318, legal address is 1760 SR 318.
5. *For Possible Action: Partial Vacation or Abandonment Application for Darrell & Cindy Goodman of unnamed alleyway located south of Lots 9 and 10 of Block 52; west of Lightner Street in Pioche; APN # 001-043-03. Current zoning on the parcel is R1.
6. *For Possible Action: Dan Corrington is requesting a partial vacation or abandonment of unnamed alleyway located south of Lots 6, 7 and 8 and north of Lots 11 and 12 in Block 52; west of Lightner Street in Pioche; Assessor Parcel #’s – 001-043-06 & 001-043-07. Current zoning on these parcels are R1.
7. *For Possible Action: Eric and Stacey Johnson are requesting abandonment of Fitzhugh Street; between Meadow Valley Street and Cotton Avenue, between Block 22 and 24 in the town of Pioche; Assessor Parcel # 001-123-01. Current on the parcel is R1.
8. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
9. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa J. Free Administrative Assistant for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on October 3rd, 2014, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-8071 in advance so that arrangements may be made.