Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-8071, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for February 12, 2015
Lincoln County Court House
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections from November 13th, 2014 and January 8th, 2015
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Possible Action: Proposed Development Agreement Amendment for C & O Holdings, LLC in the Toquop Planning Area of south eastern Lincoln County and adjacent to the City of Mesquite. The amendment includes a planned subdivision on approximately 100 acres within the current designated Planned Unit Development. The subject parcels are zoned for Planned Unit Development. The purpose of the amendment is to allow for incremental development and ensure consistency of the current development agreement in the Toquop Planning Area with the Lincoln County Master Plan and the Lincoln County Code.
5. *For Possible Action: Proposed amendments regarding energy development to the Lincoln County Master Plan and the Lincoln County Public Lands Policy Plan. The amendments are pursuant to NRS 278.150-170 and include designation of aboveground utility corridors, policy updates on energy development and other matters related thereto.
6. Discussion Item: Lincoln County Water District, Water Resource Plan.
7. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
8. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa J. Free Administrative Assistant for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on February 6th, 2015, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-8071 in advance so that arrangements may be made.