Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-8071, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for July 9, 2015
Lincoln County Court House
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law.
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections from June 11th, 2015.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Discussion/Possible Action: Draft three of Proposed Development Agreement Amendment for Coyote Springs Investment, LLC
5. *For Discussion/Possible Action: Zone Change Application for David W. Free on APN # 002-152-07 from RR3 (Rural Residential 3 – Minimum 15,000 Sq. Ft.) to RM (Multiple Family Residential). The parcel is approximately 1.5 acres in size. The parcel is located at the corner of S. Fifth Street and Hansen Street within the town of Panaca.
6. *For Discussion/Possible Action: Parcel Map Application for Whipple Cattle Company, Inc. to divide APN # - 011-100-14 into four parcels. The parcel is located at Ash Springs, approximately 7 miles north of the town of Alamo on US Highway 93. The current zoning for this parcel is A-4.
7. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
8. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa J. Free Administrative Assistant for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on July 2nd, 2015, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-8071 in advance so that arrangements may be made.