Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-8071, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for September 10, 2015
Lincoln County Court House
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law.
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections from June 11th, 2015 and July 9th, 2015 meetings.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Discussion/Possible Action: Special Use Permit Application for David W. Free on APN # 002-152-07. Mr. Free is requesting an SUP in order to have multiple residential dwellings on property. The parcel is approximately 1.5 acres in size. The parcel is located at the corner of S. Fifth Street and Hansen Street within the town of Panaca. Current zoning is RR3.
5. *For Discussion/Possible Action: Six month internal review on Special Use Permit for U.S. Rare Earth Minerals on APN # 012-120-20.
6. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
7. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa J. Free Administrative Assistant for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on September 4th, 2015, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-8071 in advance so that arrangements may be made.