Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-8071, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for October 8, 2015
Lincoln County Court House
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law.
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections from September 10th, 2015.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Discussion/Possible Action: Parcel Map Application for Shanadean Livreri, Ronda Hornbeck, Jolene Hatch and Terry Olson to split APN # 006-241-61 into 4 parcels. The parcel is located in Eagle Valley, approximately 15 miles east of Pioche. The parcel is currently zoned RR5.
5. *For Discussion/Possible Action: Planning Commission standard meeting time. Proposed meeting times are 5:30 p.m., 6 p.m. or 6:30 p.m.
6. *For Discussion: New Host Fee Ordinance and the connection to Special Use Permits.
7. *For Discussion: Sage Grouse Land Use Plan Amendment.
8. *For Discussion: Comprehensive Road Plan for Lincoln County.
9. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
10. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa J. Free Administrative Assistant for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on October 2nd, 2015, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-8071 in advance so that arrangements may be made.