Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for January 14, 2008, 7:00 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law.
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for December 10, 2007.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Boren, Millard & Edith from A4 (agricultural-20 acres) to RR7 (rural residential-5 acres) located within the Bradley Estates Subdivision at MP 102 on US HWY 93 North of Caliente. The subject parcel includes 30.74 acres. (APN #013-190-11)
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Special Use Permit for Arizona Nevada Tower for a 195’ cellular tower, fence and related buildings within the confines of an existing BLM communications use lease located at MP 6 on US HWY 93 by Coyote Springs. (APN #008-201-01)
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Pearson, Lee from A4 (agricultural-20 acres) to RR5 (rural residential-1 acre) located in Dry Valley at Echo Dam Road and Frehner Ranch Road. The subject tract includes 5.95 acres. (APN #’s 006-301-46 & 006-301-47)
6. Department Update: Standards for road dedications and easements. Water rights and land divisions, letter to utility/service providers for land divisions, upcoming training opportunities, Lincoln County website development.
7. *Discussion/Action Item: Addressing System Policy.
8. *Discussion/Action Item: Planning Commission Appointment Process.
9. *Discussion/Action Item: Planning Department Budget for FY 08-09
10. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
11. *Set date and time for next meeting.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on January 8, 2008, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Panaca Post Office and Caliente City Hall, and emailed said agenda to the Alamo Annex for posting.
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes Action Items 3/29/2008 Page 1