Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for February 19, 2008, 7:00 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law.
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for January 14, 2008 meetings.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Merger and Re-subdivision for Pearson, Lee to merge two parcels comprised of 6 acres and re-subdivide into 4 parcels of 1.5 acres located in Dry Valley at Echo Dam Road and Frehner Ranch Road. (APN #’s 006-301-46 & 006-301-47)
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Boundary Line Adjustment for Floyd Lamb Acres LLC to correct boundaries for APN #004-011-06 and APN #004-011-05 in the Town of Alamo.
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map Merger and Re-subdivision for Floyd Lamb Acres LLC to create 4 legally conforming parcels in the Town of Alamo. APN #’s (004-141-26) (004-141-18) (004-141-53) (004-141-17).
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Subsequent Parcel Map for Floyd Lamb Acres LLC to create 3 legally conforming parcels in the Town of Alamo. APN #’s (004-141-26) (004-141-22) (004-141-23)
7. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map Continuance for Cameron, Art, original file #06-137-PM-RR5-PC in Highland Knolls Subdivision. (APN #013-041-17)
8. *Discussion/Action Item: Merger and Re-subdivision for MacBurnie, Jeffery, original file #07-128-PM-A4-PC located on Mount Wilson. (APN #005-237-45)
9. *Discussion/Action Item: Review resumes for two open seats on the Planning Commission and make a referral to the Board of County Commissioners.
10. *Discussion/Action Item: Contracting of a land use consultant to assist in the review and negotiation of development agreements under NRS 287.070.
11. Department Update: APA Conference, Census, Budget.
12. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
13. *Set date and time for next meeting.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on February 12th, 2008, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Panaca Post Office and Caliente City Hall, and emailed said agenda to the Alamo Annex for posting.
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes Action Items 3/29/2008 Page 1