Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for April 22, 2008, 7:00 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law.
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for March 10, 2008 meeting.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Merger & Re-subdivision Map for Cowley, Mike & Maribah to merge 3 parcels and re-subdivide into 4 parcels located in Panaca at 5th St. and Hansen. (APN #’s 002-161-10, 002-161-11 & 002-161-12)
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Continuance of Parcel Map for Gary Carrigan & Lee Pearson to divide one (1) into two parcels (parcel #1 to be 20.03 acres, parcel #2 to be 20.01 acres). Both parcels are located in Pioche. APN #006-301-24
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Boren, Millard & Edith to divide one (1) parcel down to four (4) parcels located within the Bradley Estates Subdivision at MP 102 on US HWY 93 North of Caliente. The subject parcel includes 30.74 acres. (APN #013-190-11)
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Lange, Russell & Karen to divide one (1) parcel down to two (2) parcels located North of Alamo off from Alamo West Road. The subject parcel includes 8.79 Acres. (APN #011-191-13)
7. *Discussion/Action Item: Proposed Master Plan Amendment for Coyote Springs Investment LLC. Current master plan designation is special industrial district; proposed master plan designation is PUD-CSI. The purpose of the amendment is to ensure consistency of the proposed development in the Coyote Springs Planning Area with the Lincoln County Master Plan and associated maps. The subject parcels #008-201-03, 008-201-04, 008-201-05, 008-201-06, 008-201-08 & 008-201-15 are comprised of approximately 29,806.96 acres.
8. *Discussion/Action Item: Proposed Development Agreement for BLT Group. Current master plan designation is Planned Unit Development; and the subject parcels are zoned (A-5) Agriculture. The purpose of the amendment is to ensure consistency of the proposed development agreement in the Toquop Planning Area with the Lincoln County Master Plan and the Lincoln County Code. The subject parcels #008-251-03 & 008-251-04 (Land Act Parcels I & J) are comprise of approximately 3,040 acres.
9. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
10. *Set date and time for next meeting.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on April 15th, 2008, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall, and Alamo Annex for posting. This agenda will also be posted on the Lincoln County Website at the following address: http://www.lincolncountynv.org/planning/meetings.htm
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes Action Items 4/16/2008 Page 1