Planning and Zoning Department
May 6, 2008
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for May 6, 2008, 6:00 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law.
2. *Discussion/Action Item: Vacation/Abandonment for Williams, John & Patricia to modify a multiple easement and replace it with a utility easement on APN #001-250-10 and to remove access easement from the west side of APN #001-250-11 and dedicate owner’s portion of Bartolo Road not to exceed 50 feet in width on the east side of APN #001-250-11, located in the Town of Pioche.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Vacation/Abandonment for Richards, Larry to vacate Fitzhugh Street located between APN #001-121-11 & 001-123-01 off of Meadow Valley Street and vacate 17 feet along the south side of Meadow Valley Street in blocks 22 and 24 in the Town of Pioche.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Conceptual Planned Unit Development and Development Agreement for Lincoln Highlands Development Corporation for a master planned community in the Toquop Planning Area of Lincoln County. The subject area includes assessor parcels 008-251-02, 008-261-07, 008-261-08 and is comprised of approximately 5,318 acres. Current Zoning is A-5 (Agriculture) and the Master Plan Designation is Planned Unit Development.
5. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
6. *Set date and time for next meeting.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on April 25th, 2008, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall, and Alamo Annex for posting. This agenda will also be posted on the Lincoln County Website at the following address: http://www.lincolncountynv.org/planning/meetings.htm
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes Action Items 4/30/2008 Page 1