Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for May 12, 2008, 6:00 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law.
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for April 22.
3. *Discussion Item: Fiscal Impact Analysis for Coyote Springs Planned Development
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Cheeney, Shane from A4 (Agricultural – 20 Acres) to A2 (Agricultural – 5 Acres) located in Dry Valley off of Echo Dam Road. The subject parcel includes 24.62 acres. (APN #006-301-40)
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Thornton, Richard & Hilda from R1 (Residential) to RR5 (Rural Residential – 1 acre) located in Panaca. The subject parcels includes 1.15 acres. (APN #’s 002-191-09, 002-191-10 & 002-191-12)
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Special Use Permit for Bedroc LLC for a Night Watchman’s Residence located at MP 9 on US HWY 93 at the Western Elite facility. (APN #008-201-13)
7. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Lincoln County School District to create 4 parcels in the town of Pioche. (APN #001-311-03)
8. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Bradley, Floyd/Phillips, Nate to create 2 parcels located in the Highland Knolls Subdivision. (APN #013-041-14)
9. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map Continuance for McCrosky, Steven to divide one (1) parcel down to three (3) parcels located 1 mile West of Panaca Town. (APN #012-180-13)
10. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for BLT Group to create 2 parcels in the Toquop Planning Area. (APN #008-251-03 – Parcel J)
11. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for BLT Group to create 4 parcels in the Toquop Planning Area. (APN #008-251-04 – Parcel I)
12. *Discussion/Action Item: Proposed Development Agreement for BLT Group. Current master plan designation is Planned Unit Development; and the subject parcels are zoned (A-5) Agriculture. The purpose of the amendment is to ensure consistency of the proposed development agreement in the Toquop Planning Area with the Lincoln County Master Plan and the Lincoln County Code. The subject parcels #008-251-03 & 008-251-04 (Land Act
Parcels I & J) are comprise of approximately 3,040 acres.
13. Department Update: Discussion only- Large Project Status, Dept budget.
14. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
15. *Set date and time for next meeting.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on May 6th, 2008, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall, and Alamo
Annex for posting. This agenda will also be posted on the Lincoln County Website at the following address: http://www.lincolncountynv.org/planning/meetings.htm
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.