Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for June 3, 2008 at 9:00 A.M.
Meeting of the Lincoln County Board of County Commissioners
and Lincoln County Planning Commissioners
Pioche Town Hall, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law.
2. Discussion Only: Submittal requirements for Conceptual Plans and Development Agreements and Title 14 Toquop Planning Area Planned Unit Development. Review of statutory and county code requirements for development agreements.
3. Discussion Only: Overview of proposed development agreements including but not limited to infrastructure, public safety, fire safety, parks, trails and open space, interim funding, commitments by developer and county, allowable land uses, development standards and design guidelines necessary to serve a planned community.
4. Discussion Only: Proposed Development Agreement for BLT Group. Current master plan designation is Planned Unit Development; and the subject parcels are zoned (A-5) Agriculture. The purpose of the amendment is to ensure consistency of the proposed development agreement in the Toquop Planning Area with the Lincoln County Master Plan and the Lincoln County Code. The subject parcels (Land Act Parcels I & J) comprise approximately 3,040 acres.
5. Discussion Only: Conceptual Planned Unit Development and Development Agreement for Lincoln Highlands Development Corporation for a master planned community in the Toquop Planning Area of Lincoln County. The proposed project has been submitted for review to Lincoln County in the Toquop Planning Area of Lincoln County on two parcels (A and H) with a combined area of 5,318 acres. The lands are located in the southeast corner of Lincoln County and north of the City of Mesquite.
6. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on May 22, 2008, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall, and Alamo Annex for posting. This agenda will also be posted on the Lincoln County Website at the following address: http://www.lincolncountynv.org/planning/meetings.htm
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes Action Items 5/31/2008 Page 1