Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for June 9, 2008, 6:00 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law.
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for May 6, 2008.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Ferris, Joanne APN #’s 011-200-52, 011-200-55 & 011-200-57 from A2 Agricultural to RR6 Rural Residential; APN #011-200-54 from A2 Agricultural to C1 Commercial located South of Alamo off from US HWY 93 at MP41.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map continuance for Lincoln County School District to create 4 parcels in the town of Pioche. (APN #001-311-03)
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Cheeney, Shane from A4 (Agricultural – 20 Acres) to A2 (Agricultural – 5 Acres) located in Dry Valley off of Echo Dam Road. The subject parcel includes 24.62 acres. (APN #006-301-40)
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Conceptual Planned Unit Development and Development Agreement for Lincoln Highlands Development Corporation for a master planned community in the Toquop Planning Area of Lincoln County. The subject area includes assessor parcels 008-251-02, 008-261-07, 008-261-08 and is comprised of approximately 5,318 acres. Current Zoning is A-5 (Agriculture) and the Master Plan Designation is Planned Unit Development.
7. *Department Update: Possible action to change the Planning Commission Meetings from 2nd Monday of the month @ 7:00 P.M. to another day of the month and time of day.
8. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
9. *Set date and time for next meeting.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on June 3rd, 2008, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall, and Alamo Annex for posting. This agenda will also be posted on the Lincoln County Website at the following address: http://www.lincolncountynv.org/planning/meetings.htm
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes Action Items 6/6/2008 Page 1