Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for October 9, 2008, 6:30 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for September 11, 2008.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Whipple, Raymond Laird APN #’s 012-180-17, 012-180-18, 012-180-20 and 012-170-01 from A1 (Agriculture) to C2 (Commercial) and R1 (Residential) located south of SR 319 off HWY 93.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Division into Large Parcels Merger & Re-subdivision for Whipple, Raymond Laird APN #’s 012-180-17, 012-180-18, 012-180-20 and 012-170-01 to merge 4 parcels and re-subdivide into 3 parcels located south of SR 319 off HWY 93.
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Lewis, Travis APN #008-061-27 from A2 (Agriculture) to RR6 (Rural Residential) located south of Alamo off from HWY 93.
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Lewis, Travis to create 2 parcels located off from HWY 93 south of Alamo. APN #008-061-27
7. *Discussion/Action Item: Special Use Permit for Bedroc LLC for a night watchman’s residence located on HWY 93 between MP 8 & 9. APN #008-201-13
8. *Discussion/Action item: Currant consultant projects and staffing for planning.
9. *Discussion/Action item: Lincoln County Open Space Plan and submitted RFQ’s.
10. Department Update: GIS program, ongoing projects, roadway mapping, addressing.
11. Discussion: Appeal of Rachel Prison proposal to Board of County Commissioners.
12. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
13. *Set date and time for next meeting.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Clint Wertz, Planning Director for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on September
30, 2008, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post
Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall, Alamo
Annex, and Little A’Le”Inn (Rachel) for posting. This agenda will also be posted on the Lincoln
County Website at the following address: http://www.lincolncountynv.org/planning/meetings.htm
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling
the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.