Planning and Zoning Department
November 10, 2008
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for November 10, 2008, 6:30 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for October 9, 2008.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Wild Creek, LLC from A4 (Agriculture) to RR8 (10 acre Rural Residential) located Northwest of Mount Wilson in Camp Valley. APN #005-161-18
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Wild Creek, LLC from A4 (Agriculture) to RR8 (10 acre Rural Residential) located Northwest of Mount Wilson in Camp Valley. APN #005-161-06
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Westall, Alfred & Peggy from C2 (Commercial) to R1 (Residential) located in the town of Alamo off of Broadway. APN #004-031-15
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Recommendation to the Board of County Commissioners to amend Title 15 by Ordinance for Coyote Springs Investment, LLC. This amendment would add language to Chapter 6 for fees per the county fee schedule and amend the use tables to allow for the development of resort hotel use in specified districts of Title 15.
7. *Discussion/Action item: Possible remedies for non-compliant land divisions including a bill draft request to add an exemption for property transfer tax to the State Legislature.
8. *Discussion/Action item: Current projects update. LS Power submittal, DOE Yucca Mountain Railway, Toquop Power plant and rail corridor, proposed subdivisions and energy production projects.
9. *Discussion/Action item: Recommendation to County Commission for the hiring of a public works director who is a licensed engineer.
10. *Discussion/Action item: Lincoln County Open Space Plan and submitted RFQ’s.
11. *Discussion/Action item: Review of proposed Business License Ordinance.
12. Department Update: GIS program, ongoing projects, roadway mapping, addressing.
13. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
14. *Set date and time for next meeting.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on November 4, 2008, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, and Little A’Le”Inn (Rachel) for posting.
This agenda will also be posted on the Lincoln County Website at the following address: http://www.lincolncountynv.org/planning/meetings.htm
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.