Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for December 10, 2007, 7:00 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law.
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for November 13, 2007.
3. Department Update: Census Update, Addressing Project, Department Budget for 08-09.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Phyllis Frias Management Trust from A1 (agricultural) to C2 (commercial) located at MP 40 on Hwy 93 North of Alamo. (APN #011-200-06). Master Plan Designation is Low Density Residential and the area includes 5.81 acres.
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for MacBurnie, Jeffery from A4 (agricultural) to A2 (agricultural) on Mount Wilson Ranch Road; located on Mount Wilson. (APN #005-241-02). Master Plan Designation is Forest Recreation and the area includes 145 acres.
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for MacBurnie, Jeffery to divide one (1) parcel down to four (4) parcels located on Mount Wilson. (APN #005-241-02)
7. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for MacBurnie, Jeffery to divide one (1) parcel down to four (4) parcels located on Mount Wilson. (APN #00231-17)
8. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Pioche Ely Mines, Inc. to divide one (1) parcel down to two (2) parcels located in the town of Pioche. (APN #001-351-05)
9. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
10. *Set date and time for next meeting.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on December 4, 2007, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Panaca Post Office and Caliente City Hall, and emailed said agenda to the Alamo Annex for posting.
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.