Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for July 10, 2008, 6:30 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for May 12 and June 9, 2008.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Merger & Re-subdivision for Ferris, Joanne APN #’s 011-200-54 & 011-200-55 to merge 2 parcels and re-subdivide into 4 parcels located North of Alamo off from US HWY 93 at MP41.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Ferris, Joanne to create 4 parcels located North of Alamo off from US HWY 93 at MP41. (APN #011-200-57)
5. Vacation/Abandonment for Williams, John & Patricia to modify a multiple easement and replace it with a utility easement on APN #001-250-10 and to remove access easement from the west side of APN #001-250-11 and dedicate owner’s portion of Bartolo Road not to exceed 50 feet in width on the east side of APN #001-250-11, located in the Town of Pioche.
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Wilkin, James APN #’s 012-190-01 & 012-190-12 from A4 Agricultural to RR6 Rural Residential located South of Panaca off from US HWY 93 at MP107.
7. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Wilkin, James APN #’s 012-190-10 & 012-190-13 from A4 Agricultural to M1 Light Manufacturing located South of Panaca off from US HWY 93 at MP107.
8. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Toreson Industries, Inc. for Lincoln Estates Unit 3 and Unit 4 from Residential/Commercial to Residential, Multiple-Family Residential, Commercial, and Manufacturing located in Rachel.
9. Department Update:
10. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
11. *Set date and time for next meeting.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on July 2nd, 2008, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall, and Alamo Annex for posting. This agenda will also be posted on the Lincoln County Website at the following address: http://www.lincolncountynv.org/planning/meetings.htm
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes Action Items 7/4/2008 Page 1