Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for April 14, 2009 6:30 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for February 12 & March 12, 2009.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Whipple, Keith from 1 parcel to 2 parcels, zoning is A1 & A3 (2.5 Acres & 10 Acres Agricultural) located in Hiko off of SR 318. APN #011-080-01
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Bradshaw, Don/Wood Jr., Mike from 1 parcel to 2 parcels, zoning is A2 (5 Acres Agricultural) located in Elgin off of SR 317. APN #008-271-02
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Hammond, Lytle, Bleak & Donohue to legally create parcels from deeds, zoning is RR1 (10,000 sq ft Rural Residential) located in Eagle Valley off of Eagle Valley Road. APN #’s 006-241-26, 006-241-47, 006-241-46 & 006-241-48.
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Lytle Family to legally create parcels from deeds, zoning is RR1 & RR5 (10,000 sq ft & 1 Acre Rural Residential) located in Eagle Valley off of Eagle Valley Road. APN #’s 006-241-29, 32, 40, 42, 43, 44, & 45.
7. *Discussion/Action Item: Similar Use determination review authority by Planning Director.
8. Department Update: Addressing system, Budget status, Open Space Plan Update.
9. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
10. *Set date and time for next meeting.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on April 6, 2009, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, and Little A’Le”Inn (Rachel) for posting.
This agenda will also be posted on the Lincoln County Website at the following address: http://www.lincolncountynv.org/planning/meetings.htm
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.