Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for November 12, 2009
6:30 pm Pacific Time
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for October 29, 2009:
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Special Use Permit for Talk Radio of Pahrump, Inc. (Harvey Caplan) has requested a Special Use Permit for a 55 foot radio station tower on Parcel #004-141-51, located in the Town of Alamo off from Park Blvd.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Vacation/Abandonment for Coyote Springs Investment LLC to abandon a portion of old US Highway 93 through the Lincoln County portion of Coyote Springs which consists of approximately 470.8 acres, portion of old US Highway 93 runs through APN #’s 008-201-03, 008-201-19, 008-201-20, 008-201-25, 008-201-27 and 008-201-28.
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Development Agreement Review for Coyote Springs Investment LLC for agreement for a master planned community approved in June 6th, 2005.
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Alamo Industrial Park- Status of master plan and proposed amendments to proposed ordinance.
7. Department Update: Open Space Plan, Public Lands Plan, Fiscal Impact Study Phase One Draft
8. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
9. Set date and time for next meeting:
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on November 3, 2009, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Little A’Le”Inn (Rachel) an Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting. Emailed to Susan Austgen for posting at the Panaca Post Office.
This agenda will also be posted on the Lincoln County Website at the following address:
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.