Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for December 10, 2009
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for November 12, 2009:
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Special Use Permit extension for City of Mesquite for a firearms practice range for the Mesquite Police Department and others located on APN #008-261-01 in the Toquop Planning Area of Lincoln County and is comprised of approximately 35 acres.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Wittwer, Harold and Annita have requested a zone change from A4 (agricultural – 20 acres) to RR6 (rural residential – 2.5 acres) on Parcel #013-080-13 & 013-100-05, located approximately 5 miles West of Beaver Dam State Park, off from Beaver Dam Road in order to merge and subdivide a portion of the property and have the capacity to parcel in the future.
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Vacation/Abandonment for Ferguson, Alden & Karen to vacate a 40 foot strip of Hoffman Street that was inadvertently omitted in the original vacation of Hoffman Street, located in the Town of Pioche adjacent to parcel #’s 001-089-01, 001-089-02, 001-084-02 & 001-181-01.
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Review of fee schedule adopted October of 2008 and the requirement for deposits for large projects including continued outside consultant review for Planning Commission of large projects as specified under NRS 278.070.
7. *Discussion/Action Item: Amendment to Coyote Springs Development Agreement dated July 5, 2005 to increase land use allocation acreage from the current limit of 4,500 acres to the gross acreage of the planned community of 22,285 acres for Electrical Generation, Station uses.
8. Department Update: Open Space Plan, Hazard Mitigation Plan, Alamo Industrial Park
9. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
10. Set date and time for next meeting:
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on December 3, 2009, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Little A’Le”Inn (Rachel) an Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting. Faxed or emailed to Susan Austgen for posting at the Panaca Post Office.
This agenda will also be posted on the Lincoln County Website at the following address: http://www.lincolncountynv.org/planning/meetings.htm
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.