Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for April 8, 2010
Lincoln County Courthouse
Pioche, NV 89043
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for March 11, 2010:
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change – McCrosky, Max and Shirley have requested a zone change from C2 (Commercial) to RM (Multiple Family Residential) on Parcel #001-101-18 located in the Town of Pioche at 628 Main Street in order to be able to sell home.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Recommendation to the Board of County Commissioners to adopt the Lincoln County Master Plan for the Alamo Industrial Park.
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Recommendation to the Board of County Commissioners to approve the Tentative Parcel Map and Tentative Subdivision Map.
6. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
7. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
8. Set date and time for next meeting:
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on March 30, 2010, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le”Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
This agenda will also be posted on the Lincoln County Website at the following address: http://www.lincolncountynv.org/planning/meetings.htm
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes Action Item.