Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for June 10, 2010 - Amended
Lincoln County Courthouse
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for May 13, 2009:
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Hafen, Wendall has requested a zone change from RR3 (Rural Residential) to RM (Multiple Family Residential) on parcel #002-143-13, located in the Town of Panaca at 90 S. Second Street in order to place another dwelling on the property.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Subsequent Parcel Map for Wittwer, Harold to divide parcel into 4 parcels, located approximately 5 miles West of Beaver Dam State Park, off from Beaver Dam Road. APN #’s 013-100-06
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Whipple, Raymond Larid to divide parcel into 2 parcels, located West of Panaca off from HWY 93 at MP 50 (behind McCrosky’s “Y” Service, Inc.) APN #012-180-17
6. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
7. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
8. Set date and time for next meeting:
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on June 3, 2010, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le”Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes action item