Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Lincoln County Courthouse
Agenda for August 19, 2010
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for June 10, 2010 and July 15, 2010:
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Special Use Permit for Lind, Janet to replace a second dwelling (30’-4” X 64’ Mobile Home) on Parcel #011-200-29, located North of the Town of Alamo at the corner of North Ash Tree & South Ash Tree.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Review of Community Lands Plan (Open Space Plan) for Lincoln County and a recommendation to the Board of Commissioners for final action. Plan will address future policies related to land disposals and park lands from the Lincoln County Conservation, Recreation and Development Act of 2004 and future conservation and management efforts related to community parks, trails and open space.
5. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
6. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
7. Set date and time for next meeting:
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on August 10, 2010, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le”Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes action item.