Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for September 9, 2010 6:30 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for June 10, 2010, July 15, 2010 and August 19, 2010:
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Reversion to Acreage for Ferguson, Alden & Karen to revert contiguous parcels back to one (1) parcel, located in the Town of Pioche at the corner of Hoffman Street & Bush Street. APN #’s 001-089-01, 001-089-02, 001-089-03 and 001-089-04.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Thornton, Richard & Hilda to divide parcel into 2 parcels, located at 1286 Hansen Street in the Town of Panaca. APN #002-191-15
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Pinkham, Richard & Antoinette from A1 (Agricultural) to RR6 (Rural Residential (2.5 acres)) on the back 7.5 acres and C2 (Commercial) on the front 3.5 acres located South of the Town of Panaca at the corner of Wildhorse Mesa & US 93 in order to divide the property. APN #013-030-58
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Master Plan Amendment for BLT Lincoln County Land LLC for APN #008-251-03 & 008-251-04, the current Master Plan designation is Mixed Use Residential; the proposed designation is M1/M2 (Manufacturing) in order to permit the development of renewable energy. The proposed Master Plan Amendment will change the conceptual land use for Parcel 1; all other land use designations within the approved Eagle Falls PUD will remain unchanged.
7. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
8. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
*Denotes action item
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on August 27, 2010, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le”Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.