Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for November 18, 2010
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Discussion/Action Item: Special Use Permit for Alamo RV Park, LLC to have a Mobile Home & RV Park on Parcel #004-013-05, located in the Town of Alamo at 115 Broadway Street.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Special Use Permit for Toreson Industries, Inc. to have a utility scale solar plant (photovoltaic) on approximately 100 acres, located north of Rachel off from Gunderson Road. Current zoning is heavy manufacturing.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Special Use Permit for Lytle, Tyra to have a horse arena and horse boarding facility on Parcel #013-120-13, located east of the City of Caliente at 400 Clover Creek Road.
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Special Use Permit for Heredra, Oscar to have a RV as a temporary residence on Parcel #011-120-04, located in Ash Springs off from Park Road.
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Revised Parcel Map for Whipple, Raymond Larid to divide parcel into 2 parcels, located West of Panaca off from HWY 93 at MP 50 (behind McCrosky’s “Y” Service, Inc.) APN #012-180-17
7. *Discussion/Action Item: Recommendation and rating for RFQ’s received for Planning Department Technical Assistance up to the Board of County Commissioners.
8. *Discussion/Action Item: Approval or Denial of the Lincoln County Public Lands Policy Plan to the Board of County Commissioners.
9. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
10. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on November 10, 2010, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le”Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes action item