Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for December 9, 2010
Agenda for December 9, 2010 6:30 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for October 14, 2010 and November 18, 2010.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Lytle, Gordon/Randy to divide APN #006-071-04 into 2 parcels, located North of Spring Valley State Park.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Reversion to Acreage Map for Leedham, Janet to revert 8 parcels back into a 40 acre parcel, APN #’s 001-290-14, 001-290-15, 001-290-16, 001-290-17, 001-290-18, 001-290-19, 001-290-20 and 001-290-21.
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Approval/Denial/Corrections of the Lincoln County Open Space Community Lands Plan to the Lincoln County Board of County Commissioners.
6. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
7. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on November 30, 2010, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le”Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.