Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for March 10, 2011
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for February 10, 2011.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Variance for Alamo RV Park, LLC for setbacks and requirements on a Mobile Home Park/RV Park for APN #004-013-05, located in the town of Alamo at 115 Broadway Street.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Whipple Cattle Company from A4 to RR7 on a portion of APN #’s 011-100-05 & 011-120-01, and from RR5 to C1 on APN #011-120-16 located in Ash Springs.
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Whipple Cattle Company to divide APN #’s 011-100-05, 011-120-01 and 011-120-16 into three (3) separate parcels, located in Ash Springs.
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Review of a Special Use Permit for Eagle Valley Land Holdings, LLC in order to show existing uses on APN #006-231-11, located in Ursine at 12555 Resort Road.
7. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
8. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on February 28, 2011, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes action item