LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for April 14, 2011 6:30 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for February 10, 2011 and March 10, 2011.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Zone Change for Whipple Cattle Company from RR7 to C1 on a portion of APN # 011-100-05 that is on the East side of US 93 only consisting of 7.05 acres, located in Ash Springs.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Phillips, Vaughn to divide APN # 001-201-14 into four (4) separate parcels, located at 435 Airport Road in the town of Pioche.
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Continuance of the review of a Special Use Permit for Eagle Valley Land Holdings, LLC in order to show existing uses on APN #006-231-11, located in Ursine at 12555 Resort Road.
6. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
7. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on April 4, 2011, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes action item