Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Amended Agenda for July 14, 2011 6:30 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House, Pioche, Nevada
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for June 9, 2011.
3. *Discussion/Action Item: Parcel Map for Lytle, Farrel to divide APN #006-281-12 into four separate parcels, located at 2347 Rose Valley Hill Road in Rose Valley.
4. *Discussion/Action Item: Special Use Permit review for Alamo RV Park, LLC, located in the Town of Alamo at 115 Broadway Street, Parcel #004-013-05.
5. *Discussion/Action Item: Special Use Permit for Leedham, Janet to have an existing dwelling as a temporary residence on Parcel #006-231-07 while building a permanent residence, located in Ursine off from Eagle Valley Road. The current existing residence will be removed after the new permanent residence is completed.
6. *Discussion/Action Item: Vacation/Abandonment for a portion of a public easement on east Hansen Street located in the town of Panaca adjacent to parcel #002-162-02, Hunt, Donald and Shelley and parcel # 002-192-14, Neighbor, Jonathon and Celeste.
7. Discussion Item: Presentation by Ken Dixon of a draft update of the previously approved Lincoln County Hazard Mitigation Plan of 2005, for Lincoln County and the City of Caliente. This plan updates a previously approved plan dealing with current or future natural hazard risks that face the City and County.
8. Discussion Item: Guidelines and/or Standards for private roadways located within Lincoln County.
9. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
10.Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on July 6, 2011, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
Items may be taken out of order. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes action item