Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for August 11, 2011
Lincoln County Courthouse
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for July 14, 2011.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *Discussion/For Possible Action Item: Special Use Permit for Larounis, Dennis & Cherry to place a second (2nd) dwelling on Parcel #012-180-18 (Whipple, R. Laird is legal owner) as a second residence for their mother, located outside of Panaca at 279 S. US 93. The second residence will be moved and sold after the dwelling is no longer needed for their mother in order to comply with the existing trust. The current zoning is A-1 (Agricultural). There will be public comment available on this item before a final vote is taken by the Planning Commission Board and be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
5. Discussion Item: Update on new Open Meeting Law changes for 2011.
6. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
7. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on August 1, 2011, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, and any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes action item