Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for October 13, 2011, 6:30 PM Meeting
Lincoln County Courthouse
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for September 8, 2011.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Possible Action: Special Use Permit for Whipple Management Group (Wilson, Gerald-Owner) to have 23 RV spaces on Parcel #’s 004-111-11 to 004-111-18 & 004-111-20 to 004-111-36; located in the town of Alamo, NV between Paradise Rd. & Joshua Tree St. and Box Canyon St. & Michael Way for 2 years. Current zoning is R1 (residential).
5. *For Possible Action: Vacation/Abandonment for a portion of a public easement on Callaway Street located in the town of Panaca adjacent to parcel #’s 002-062-06, 002-061-05, 002-091-02, 002-091-07 & 002-091-03 Lincoln County School District, parcel # 002-091-01, Thiriot, James and #002-061-03, Norman, Michael & Carol.
6. *For Possible Action: Special Use Permit for Donohue, Paul & Shonna to have a RV on Parcel #001-045-05; located in the town of Pioche, NV at 144 Lightner St. for the purpose of the owner to live in the RV while family members find housing. Current zoning is R1 (residential).
7. *For Possible Action: Zone Change for Kelley, Patrick from R1 (residential) to C2 (commercial) on Parcel #001-095-02; located in the town of Pioche, NV at 729 Meadow Valley St.
8. *For Possible Action: Special Use Permit for Kelley, Patrick to have 3 RV spaces/or Cabins on Parcel #001-095-02; located in the town of Pioche, NV at 729 Meadow Valley St.
9. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the commission.
1. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on October 4, 2011, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.