Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for December 12, 2011
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for October 13, 2011.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Possible Action: Reconsideration of Signage Condition placed on Whipple Management Group (Wilson, Gerald-Owner) for school zone on all appropriate streets; located in the town of Alamo, NV between Paradise Rd. & Joshua Tree St. and Box Canyon St. & Michael.
5. *For Possible Action: Recommendation to the Board of County Commissioners for replacement of the vacant Rachel Planning Commission seat.
6. *For Possible Action: Recommendation to the Board of County Commissioners for the Coyote Springs Investment LLC Development Agreement Review.
7. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
8. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a following agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, says that on November 28, 2011, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.
*Denotes action item