Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for July 12, 2012 6:30 P.M. Meeting
Lincoln County Court House
- Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
- *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for June 14, 2012.
- Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
- *For Possible Action: Zone Change for Holton, Anthony & Nola from RR4 (Rural Residential) to C1 (Commercial) on Parcel #004-062-01; located in the Town of Alamo, legal address is 414 Broadway St., Alamo, NV 89001; in order to accommodate 2 rental offices within the existing building.
- *For Possible Action: Zone Change for Frehner, Dylan from R1(Residential) to C2 (Commercial) on Parcel #001-082-01; located in the Town of Pioche, legal address is 209 Field St., Pioche, NV 89043.
- *For Possible Action: Zone change for Laird Whipple Sr. Family Trust from A1(Agricultural) to RR5(Rural Residential – 1 acre) for a portion of Parcel #012-170-01 & 012-180-17 only; located by the Town of Panaca, legal address is 279 S. US 93, Panaca, NV 89042; in order to parcel a 1.14 acre parcel off where the existing house is located.
- *For Possible Action: Reconsideration of Special Use Permit Conditions, Fees and Approval for Paul Donahue on Parcel #001-045-05, granted October 2011.
- Discussion Item: Special Use Permits
- Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
- Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on June 29, 2012, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.