Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for February 14, 2013
Lincoln County Court House
*Denotes action items.
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for November 8, 2012.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Possible Action: Recommendation to the Board of County Commissioners to approve the Tentative Parcel Map and Tentative Subdivision Map for the Alamo Industrial Park.
5. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map for Lytle, Doran & Carolyn to divide APN 008-360-07 into 2 parcels, located South of Alamo off from HWY 93 just North of MP 37, at 1145 S. US 93. Current zoning is A2.
6. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map for Sharp, Mary Lou to divide APN #008-291-15 into 3 parcels located South of Alamo off from US 93 between mile markers 35 & 36. Current zoning is A4.
7. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map for Dotson, Larry & Joyce to divide APN 002-122-17 into 2 parcels, located in the town of Panaca, at 1149 Main St. Current zoning is C-1.
8. *For Possible Action: Approval/Discussion of adoption of private road standards for map applications.
9. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
10. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on February 6, 2013, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Court House and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5345 in advance so that arrangements may be made.