Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for March 14, 2013
Lincoln County Court House
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for February 14, 2013.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Possible Action: Merger and Re-subdivision Map for Kay Wright Ranch LLC (Mark Wright, Trustee) to merge APN #’s 011-090-22 & 011-110-23 subdivide into 4 parcels, located in Hiko, NV off from SR318, between MP 1 & 2. Current zoning is A3
5. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map for MacBurnie, Jeffery to divide APN #005-241-04 into 4 parcels located at Mount Wilson Ranch. Current zoning is A2.
6. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map for Sharp, Mary Lou to divide APN #008-291-15 into 3 parcels located South of Alamo off from US 93 between mile markers 35 & 36. Current zoning is A4.
7. *For Possible Action: Reversion to Acreage Map for Panaca Land & Livestock LLC to combine APN #’s 012-120-24, 012-120-25, 012-120-23, 002-280-09 & 002-280-08 into 1 parcel, located north of the town of Panaca. Current zoning is A4 & R1.
8. *For Possible Action: Extension of Time on 7 Parcel Maps for Matney, Glenn previously approved by the Lincoln County Planning Commission. APN #’s 013-190-03, 013-190-04, 013-190-05, 013-030-44, 013-030-45, 013-030-46 & 013-030-47 located in Highland Knolls.
9. *For Possible Action: Approval/Discussion of adoption of private road standards for map applications.
10. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
11. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Dawne Combs, Planning Coordinator for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on March 7, 2013, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5165 in advance so that arrangements may be made.