Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for September 12, 2013
Lincoln County Court House
- Roll Call, Open Meeting Law.
- *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for June 13, 2013.
- Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
- *For Possible Action: Review of Special Use Permit - # 2003-5-2 issued to Bedroc Limited, LLC, for a Class 1 and Class 3 Disposal Site and associated facilities at the Western Elite Landfill located on Assessor Parcel Numbers: 008-201-12 and 008-201-13.
- *For Possible Action: The Planning Commission will make recommendations for comments to the BLM regarding the Draft Environmental Impact Statement for the Transwest Express Transmission Line Project.
- Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
- Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa J. Free Administrative Assistant for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on September 6th, 2013, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5165 in advance so that arrangements may be made.