Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for October 10, 2013
Lincoln County Court House
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for September 12th, 2013.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Possible Action: Zone Change for Culverwell, Steve T. from A-4 (Agriculture – 20 Acres) to RR5 (Rural Residential – 1 Acre); located just outside the town limits of Caliente. Parceling off three 1 - Acre lots for residential use.
5. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map for Culverwell, Steve T. to divide APN #013-110-17 into 4 parcels; located just outside the town limits of Caliente. Current zoning is A-4.
6. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map for Lytle, Larry to divide APN #008-031-18 into 2 parcels; located at 75 Lytle Road approximately .57 miles south of the town of Alamo. Current zoning is A3.
7. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map for Wadsworth, John M. to divide APN #002-182-02 into 2 parcels; located at 1180 Hansen Street in the town of Panaca. Current zoning is RR3.
8. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map for MacBurnie, Jeffrey to divide APN #005-241-08 in to 4 parcels; located at 8302 Mount Wilson Ranch Road approximately 42 miles north of Pioche. Current zoning is A2.
9. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map for Phillips, Vaughn to divide APN #001-201-61 into 4 parcels; located at 435 Airport Road in the town of Pioche. Current zoning is RR2.
10. *For Possible Action: Map of Reversion to Acreage for Thompson, Raymond to make APN #012-220-02 a straight 40 acre parcel. Approximately 10 acres adjusted from APN #012-220-11. Parcels are located at 3499 S. US 93, between Panaca and Caliente at the 1001 Ranch. Current zoning is A-4.
11. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
12. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa J. Free Administrative Assistant for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on October 4th, 2013, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5165 in advance so that arrangements may be made.