Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-5345, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for January 9, 2014
Lincoln County Court House
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. *Minutes approval or denial/corrections for December 12th, 2013.
3. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
4. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map Application for Esther & Louis Cole and Vicki Adair to divide APN # - 012-170-28 in 3 parcels; located at 212 SR 319 Highway approximately .60 miles west of the town of Panaca. Current Zoning is Agriculture.
5. *For Possible Action: Parcel Map Application for Nevada Rock & Sand to Parcel off 40 acres from APN # 011-100-03; located at 3711 Stewart Brothers Ranch Road in Hiko, NV. Current Zoning is A-4.
6. *For Possible Action: Recommendation to the Board of County Commissioner for the Coyote Springs Investments, LLC Development Agreement Review. This is a standard 24 month review of Coyote Springs Investments, LLC Development Agreement required by NRS 278.0205 and Section 9 of the development agreement.
7. Discussion Item: Nevada and Northeast California Greater Sage-Grouse Draft Land Use Plan Amendment and Environmental Impact Statement Update.
8. Department Update: May include but not limited to: meetings attended, actions taken, contacts made, project status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Commission.
9. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa J. Free Administrative Assistant for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on January 3rd, 2014, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-5165 in advance so that arrangements may be made.