Planning and Zoning Department
LINCOLN COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION
PO Box 329, Pioche, NV 89043
Phone 775-962-8071, Fax 775-962-5347
Agenda for March 20, 2014
Lincoln County Court House
1. Roll Call, Open Meeting Law:
2. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action. All public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
3. *Workshop Item: Introduction of Development Agreement between Lincoln County and BLT Acquisition Group, LLC for development of a planned unit development in the Toquop area. This agreement provides a description of the land, specifies a duration of the agreement, the permitted uses of the land, the density or intensity of its use, the maximum height and size of the proposed buildings, and any provisions for the dedication of any portion of the land for public use. The agreement may fix the period within which construction must commence and provide for an extension of that deadline. The Board will introduce the agreement and may, if it finds that the provisions of the agreement are consistent with the master plan, set a future date for a public hearing, after which it may approve the agreement by ordinance. Copies of the proposed agreement may be provided upon request.
4. Public Comment: No action will be taken on any items discussed in public and board comment, but items may be placed on a future agenda for action, all public comment will be limited to 5 minutes per individual.
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
STATE OF NEVADA )
COUNTY OF LINCOLN )
I, Melissa J. Free Administrative Assistant for Lincoln County Planning Department, say that on March 17th, 2014, I posted a copy of this agenda at the Lincoln County Courthouse and the Pioche Post Office. I also faxed a copy of said agenda to the Caliente City Hall, Alamo Annex, Panaca Post Office, Little A’Le’Inn (Rachel) and Eagle Valley Resort (Ursine area) for posting.
* Denotes an action item. Items may be taken out of order, combined for consideration by the public body, any item may be pulled or removed from this agenda at any time and reasonable restrictions on time, place, and manner of public comment and notice that comment based on viewpoint may not be restricted. Accommodations for the handicapped may be made by calling the Planning Office at 775-962-8071 in advance so that arrangements may be made.