Lincoln County Water District
181 Main Street, Suite 115
P.O. Box 206
Pioche, NV 89043
Notice of Public Meeting/Agenda
July 20, 2011
LINCOLN COUNTY WATER DISTRICT MEETING
TO BE HELD JULY 20, 2011
Action may be taken on items denoted with an asterisk*..
- * Call to order, open meeting compliance, roll call, prayer and pledge of allegiance.
- * Discussion/Action: Approve/Modify minutes from June 15, 2011, meeting.
- * Discussion/Action: Approval of vouchers paid on check dates July 5, and 18, 2011. (Invoices are available for public review at the Water District Office prior to the meeting).
- Discussion: Board and Staff member reports - May include but not limited to meetings attended, actions taken, agreements, projects status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Board.
- Vidler Update.
- * Discussion/Action: Purchase of new desktop computer.
- * Discussion/Action: Resolution 2011-02, setting Lincoln County Water District (LCWD) meeting time(s), day(s) and place(s).
- * Discussion/Action: Creation of a Lincoln County Water District website.
- * Discussion/Action: Direction LCWD should take in relation to reimbursement to Lincoln County from the sale/lease of water rights.
- * Discussion/Action: Stipulation to continue stay of legal proceedings for another 60-days pending negotiations between the parties in Case No. CV-0209011 and CV-125010, which cases involve the annexation of property in the Lincoln County Land Act by the City of Mesquite.
- Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been speficially includes on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
- * Adjourn.
State of Nevada, County of Lincoln
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
I, Shannon Simpson, Administrative Assistant, Lincoln County Water District, posted this notice and agenda on July 13, 2011, at the following locations: Lincoln County Court House and Pioche Post Office, faxed to Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall and Alamo Annex and those requesting it.
/s/ Shannon M. Simpson
Note: Items with a designated time will be heard at that time, or as soon thereafter as the Board can accommodate it. All other items that do not have designated times will be heard at the discretion of the Board. Items may be taken out of the order presented on the agenda at the discretion of the chairperson.
If you wish to speak on any item on the agenda, you must sign-in with the secretary at the meeting. Reasonable effort will be made to assist and accomodate physically handicapped persons desiring to attend the meeting. Please call Wade Poulsen, General Manager, in advance so that arrangements may be conveniently made.