Lincoln County Water District
181 Main Street, Suite 115
P.O. Box 206
Pioche, NV 89043
Notice of Public Meeting/Agenda
September 14, 2011
LINCOLN COUNTY WATER DISTRICT MEETING
TO BE HELD SEPTEMBER 14, 2011 10:00 A.M.
ALAMO ANNEX MEETING ROOM
Action may be taken on items denoted with an asterisk*..
- Call to order, open meeting compliance, roll call, prayer and pledge of allegiance.
- Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to five (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
- *Discussion/Possible Action: Approve/Modify minutes from August 17, 2011, meeting.
- *Discussion/Possible Action: Approval of vouchers paid on check dates September 6, and 14, 2011. (Invoices are available for public rev iew at the Water District Office prior to the meeting).
- Discussion: Board and Staff member reports - May include but not limited to meetings attended, actions taken, agreements, projects, status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Board.
- Vidler Update.
- *Discussion/Possible Action: Testimony of Dylan Frehner at the upcoming Southern Nevada Water Authority water rights hearing, October 2011, in thematter of applications 53987 and 53992, inclusive, and 54003 through 54021, inclusive, filed to appropriate the underground waters of Spring Valley, Cave Valley, Delamar Valley and Dry Lake Valley hydrographic basins (180, 181, 182 & 184), Lincoln County and White Pine County, NV. Mr. Frehner is testifying on behalf of Lincoln County and LCWD to demoinstrate that there is beneficial use for water that Lincoln County will receive from its agreement with SNWA.
- Public Comment and Discussion. Commennts are limited to five (5) minute. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
State of Nevada, County of Lincoln
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
I, Shannon Simpson, Administrative Assistant, Lincoln County Water District, posted this notice and agenda on September 8, 2011, at the following locations: Lincoln County Court House and Pioche Post Office, faxed to Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall and Alamo Annex and those requesting it.
/s/ Shannon M. Simpson
Note: Items with a designated time will be heard at that time, or as soon thereafter as the Board can accommodate it. All other items that do not have designated times will be heard at the discretion of the Board. Items may be taken out of the order presented on the agenda at the discretion of the chairperson.
If you wish to speak on any item on the agenda, you must sign-in with the secretary at the meeting. Reasonable effort will be made to assist and accomodate physically handicapped persons desiring to attend the meeting. Please call Wade Poulsen, General Manager, in advance so that arrangements may be conveniently made.