Lincoln County Water District
181 Main Street, Suite 115
P.O. Box 206
Pioche, NV 89043
Notice of Public Meeting/Agenda
October 19, 2011
LINCOLN COUNTY WATER DISTRICT MEETING
TO BE HELD OCTOBER 11, 2011
LINCOLN COUNTY COURTHOUSE
Action may be taken on items denoted with an asterisk*..
1. *Call to order, open meeting compliance, roll call, prayer and pledge of allegiance.
2. Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to five (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
3. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approve/Modify minutes from September 21, 2011, meeting.
4. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approval of vouchers paid on check dates October 3, and 17, 2011. (Invoices are available for public review at the Water District Office prior to the meeting).
5. *Discussion: Board and Staff member reports – May include but not limited to meetings attended, actions taken, agreements, projects status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Board.
6. Vidler Update.
7. *Discussion/Possible Action: Ratification of the water rights applications, #81231 and #81232, to appropriate water in Dry Lake Valley Hydrographic Basin (181). Water is proposed to be used for future growth and development in the Coyote Springs area.
8. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approval of the right-of-way (ROW) grant (Form 2800-14) along with the standard stipulations to issue a ROW for the Kane Springs temperature precipitation and surface water monitoring facilities, serial number N-88803.
9. *Discussion/Possible Action: Regarding July 2009 amended agreement between Lincoln County Water District (LCWD)/Vidler Water Company and Coyote Springs Investment (CSI) for purchase of water in Kane Springs Valley (206). Any action may, but is not limited to, actions which are allowed by this agreement.
10. Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to five (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
State of Nevada, County of Lincoln
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
I, Shannon Simpson, Administrative Assistant, Lincoln County Water District, posted this notice and agenda on June 9, 2011, at the following locations: Lincoln County Court House and Pioche Post Office, faxed to Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall and Alamo Annex and those requesting it.
/s/ Shannon M. Simpson
Note: Items with a designated time will be heard at that time, or as soon thereafter as the Board can accommodate it. All other items that do not have designated times will be heard at the discretion of the Board. Items may be taken out of the order presented on the agenda at the discretion of the chairperson.
If you wish to speak on any item on the agenda, you must sign-in with the secretary at the meeting. Reasonable effort will be made to assist and accomodate physically handicapped persons desiring to attend the meeting. Please call Wade Poulsen, General Manager, in advance so that arrangements may be conveniently made.