Lincoln County Water District
181 Main Street, Suite 115
P.O. Box 206
Pioche, NV 89043
Notice of Public Meeting/Agenda
April 17, 2013
LINCOLN COUNTY WATER DISTRICT MEETING
TO BE HELD , 2013
LINCOLN COUNTY COURTHOUSE
Action may be taken on items denoted with an asterisk*..
1. *Call to order, open meeting compliance, roll call, prayer and pledge of allegiance.
2. Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to five (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
3. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approve/Modify minutes from the Lincoln County Water District (LCWD) January 16, 2013, and February 25, 2013, meetings.
4. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approval of vouchers paid on check dates February 4 & 19, March 4 & 18, April 1 & 15, 2013. (Invoices are available for public review at the Water District Office prior to the meeting).
5. Discussion: Board and Staff member reports – May include but not limited to meetings attended, actions taken, agreements, projects status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Board.
6. Vidler Update.
7. *Discussion/Possible Action: Performance evaluation of Wade Poulsen - General Manager. Possible action may include, but is not limited to, termination, suspension, demotion, reduction in pay, reprimand, promotion, endorsement, engagement, retention, salary increase, or ‘no action’. (The Board may consider character, alleged misconduct, and professional competence, physical or mental health pursuant to NRS 241.031.)
8. *Discussion/Possible Action: Administrative Assistant position review.
9. *Discussion: 2013-2014 Tentative Budget.
10. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approval of Board compensation for attendance of the NV Water Resources Association held January 2013.
11. *Discussion/Possible Action: Amendment of the Assignment and Assumption Agreement dated March 1, 2004, between the LCWD and Lincoln County.
12. *Discussion/Possible Action: Land disposal recommendations to the Bureau of Land Management for the LCWD.
13. Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to five (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
State of Nevada, County of Lincoln
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
I, Shannon Simpson, Administrative Assistant, Lincoln County Water District, posted this notice and agenda on April 9, 2013, at the following locations: Lincoln County Court House and Pioche Post Office, faxed to Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall and Alamo Annex and those requesting it.
/s/ Shannon M. Simpson
Note: Items with a designated time will be heard at that time, or as soon thereafter as the Board can accommodate it. All other items that do not have designated times will be heard at the discretion of the Board. Items may be taken out of the order presented on the agenda at the discretion of the chairperson.
If you wish to speak on any item on the agenda, you must sign-in with the secretary at the meeting. Reasonable effort will be made to assist and accomodate physically handicapped persons desiring to attend the meeting. Please call Wade Poulsen, General Manager, in advance so that arrangements may be conveniently made.