Lincoln County Water District
181 Main Street, Suite 115
P.O. Box 206
Pioche, NV 89043
Notice of Public Meeting/Agenda
March 19, 2014
LINCOLN COUNTY WATER DISTRICT MEETING
TO BE HELD MARCH 19, 2014
LINCOLN COUNTY COURTHOUSE
Action may be taken on items denoted with an asterisk*..
1. *Call to order, open meeting compliance, roll call, prayer and pledge of allegiance.
2. Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to five (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
3. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approve/Modify minutes from the Lincoln County Water District (LCWD) February 19, 2014, meeting.
4. *Discussion/Possible Action: Approval of vouchers paid on check dates March 3 & 17, 2014. (Invoices are available for public review at the Water District Office prior to the meeting).
5. Discussion: Board and Staff member reports – May include but not limited to meetings attended, actions taken, agreements, projects status, future needs arising since last meeting and other relevant information for the Board.
6. Vidler Update.
7. *Discussion/Possible Action: Establishing guidelines, policies and procedures authorizing the LCWD General Manager to sign Memorandums of Understanding (MOU) with other water providers in Lincoln County.
8. *Discussion/Possible Action: Authorizing the LCWD General Manager to obtain licenses and/or certificates for the operation of water distribution systems.
9. *Discussion/Possible Action: As to the timing of separating financially from the Lincoln County accounting functions due to the County changing financial institutions as a result of the sale of Bank of America.
10. *Discussion: 2014-2015 Tentative Budget.
11. Public Comment and Discussion. Comments are limited to five (5) minutes. No action may be taken on a matter raised under this item of the agenda until the matter itself has been specifically included on an agenda as an item upon which action will be taken.
State of Nevada, County of Lincoln
AFFIDAVIT OF POSTING
I, Shannon Simpson, Administrative Assistant, Lincoln County Water District, posted this notice and agenda on March 13, 2014, at the following locations: Lincoln County Court House and Pioche Post Office, faxed to Panaca Post Office, Caliente City Hall and Alamo Annex and those requesting it.
/s/ Shannon M. Simpson
Note: Items with a designated time will be heard at that time, or as soon thereafter as the Board can accommodate it. All other items that do not have designated times will be heard at the discretion of the Board. Items may be taken out of the order presented on the agenda at the discretion of the chairperson.
If you wish to speak on any item on the agenda, you must sign-in with the secretary at the meeting. Reasonable effort will be made to assist and accomodate physically handicapped persons desiring to attend the meeting. Please call Wade Poulsen, General Manager, in advance so that arrangements may be conveniently made.